Sunday, September 4, 2011

showered

all of these are gifts, courtesy of the lovely ladies in our ward- take a look at that pile!

Yes, ma'am, a baby shower! And my word for the day is cute. The middle picture is of some of the decorations that were at the shower- book page windmills. Danelle, the incredible hostess, let me keep them. They'll be staying right in little man's nursery. Fabulous decorations, delicious food, and darling new friends. Really, I couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks, ladies! 





3 comments:

  1. I'm glad they're spoiling you in Ohio! Count on at least three more custom onesies from us. Hopefully they'll be done by the end of next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how wonderful! I like the picture looking up at the pile from the floor! The baby quilt should get to you by Monday the 12th, ups. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute! Love the stripes. Looks like they worked out. This baby is getting so close. Love him already.

    ReplyDelete