Tuesday, August 23, 2011

3+3=7 weeks left

Hopefully that math will be right.


Really?! Wow. Sometimes I kind of can't believe it, but all it takes to snap out of that is a look at my huge mountain of a belly that totally obscures the view to my feet. No complaints here, though- just lots of ice cream. 


And look what we got last night!:


That's right, we're painting. The plan- grey stripes for the wall and orange for a decorative mirror. Hopefully I'm not getting too fancy for myself. In the end, we'll all know if I did. Yikes!

In other news around here, above photos edited courtesy of our new Adobe Creative Suite. I'm so excited! It includes Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Bridge. Don't I have the coolest husband around?


Up next... our visit to Kirtland and the Cleveland Orchestra concert.



5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of your baby! He is going to be SOOO adorable. And I didn't even know you were pregnant when we were in China. Now I know the real reason you bought those baby clothes :) I hope all is well in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how close you are! So excited for you and Rick. Love the 33 photo. So creative. Miss you. Oh, and, I thought I'd mention mike has no interest in blogs, even mine. But he always pays attention when I show him yours. Ah, his baby sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's coming so quickly! Working on the baby quilts for baba-louie; having lots of fun! Looking forward to more baby belly updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love me some grey and orange, can't wait to see how it turns out! You guys have great style I"m sure it will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so stinkin cute; I can't handle it!

    ReplyDelete